Looking for a sweet Valentine’s Day treat? Try these easy chocolate strawberry hearts to add a special touch to your at-home date night!
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Heart shaped sprinkles
- Gelatissimo Gelato
- Using three small microwave safe bowls, melt chocolate and set aside
- Cut each strawberry in half so one side is flat and can easily sit on a plate
- Using either a heart shaped cutter or a knife, cut out a love heart shape in your strawberries
- Insert a toothpick at the base of your strawberry heart
- Dip the top half of you heart into one of the melted chocolate, allowing any excess to drip back into the bowl
- Repeat with the rest of your strawberries, alternating between the white, milk and dark melted chocolate bowls
- Place on your plate and immediately sprinkle with love heart sprinkles before the chocolate has time to set
- Allow to completely set and then top onto your Gelatissimo gelato scoop of choice!