Indulge in a warm crispy croissant filled with our iconic Choc Caramel Fudge Made With Lindt gelato. The ultimate indulgence! Whether it’s a date night, a celebration, or just a at home treat, this delightful fusion of crispy, creamy, and utterly dreamy is a must-try.
1x tablespoon of unsalted butter
2x tablespoons of golden syrup
2x tablespoons of brown sugar
Tub of Gelatissimo’s Choc Caramel Fudge made with Lindt gelato
- Using a rolling pin, flatten two croissants as thin as you can!
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan to ensure the croissant doesn’t stick
- Place your flattened croissants in the pan once the butter has melted and press flat with some baking paper and a heavy object such as a pot.
- Flip your croissant after a few minutes to crisp up the other side
- Top with golden syrup and brown sugar to caramelize.
- Once crispy, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Slice strawberries and place on top of one of the croissants
- Add two generous scoops of our Choc Caramel Fudge Made With Lindt gelato on top of the strawberries
- Place second croissant on top and enjoy!