Trick or Treating may look a bit different this year, but we’re not gonna let you skip out on the treats ???? Here are some tasty Halloween recipes for you to make at home! The key ingredient in all these yummy creations is obviously gelato, so we’ve included a button below for you to find your local store to safely pick some up or have it delivered to you.
Don’t forget to share your creations with us by tagging @gelatissimogelato and #gelatissimo on Instagram or send us photos firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingredients (makes 1 gelato spider)
• Your favourite gelato from Gelatissimo.
We recommend the following flavours for this recipe: Peanut Butter Cup made with Reese’s Pieces, Candy Wonderland or Vanilla
• 8 x Chocolate Malt Sticks
• 1 x Brookie
• 2 x Gummy Eyes
1. Ensure you have washed your hands prior to preparing the Gelato Spider.
2. Place eight chocolate malt sticks on top of the Brookie.
3. Secure the chocolate malt sticks in place with a scoop of gelato.
4. Stick on two gummy eyes onto each scoopand serve!
Gelato Halloween Floats
Ingredients (makes 1 gelato float)
• Your favourite gelato from Gelatissimo! We recommend the following flavours for this recipe: Candy Wonderland or Vanilla
• Your favourite soft drink
• Gummy lollies
• A tall, clear glass
1. Ensure you have washed your hands prior to preparing the Gelato Halloween Floats.
2. Fill a glass 75% full with the soft drink.
3. Add a scoop or two of the gelato.
4. Decorate your float with your favourite gummy lollies.
5. Wait for the float to foam up a bit and dig in!
Gelato Witches’ Hats
Ingredients (makes 4 Gelato Witches’ Hats)
• Your favourite gelato from Gelatissimo! We recommend the following flavours for this recipe: Peanut Butter Cup made with Reese’s Pieces, Candy Wonderland or Vanilla
• 4 x Waffle Cones
• 4 x Brookies
• Dipping Chocolate
1. Ensure you have washed your hands prior to preparing the Gelato Witches’ Hats
2. Line a baking tray with a piece of baking paper.
3. Put the waffle cones onto the tray and place into the freezer. Remove the tray with cones from the freezer after 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the dipping chocolate. If the chocolate is solid it can be melted in the microwave using a microwave safe dish at 10 second intervals. Ensure that you stir after each 10 seconds of heating. Stir well before dipping the cones into the chocolate.
5. Hold the cones from the inside and dip into the chocolate to cover the cone completely. Set aside for the chocolate to harden.
6. Place a scoop of your favourite gelato onto each brookie and cover with one of the chocolate covered waffle cones to complete your witches’ hat.