We’re so EGG-cited for Easter that we’ve created the most delicious Choc-filled Easter Egg Recipe that will leave you wanting more!
🍫1 x 100g chocolate easter egg
🍦1 x 500ML tub of Gelatissimo’s Easter Egg-Stravaganza gelato
🍫50g Belgian chocolate
🍫25g mini eggs
1. Cut your easter egg in half. Running your knife under hot water helps with a clean cut!
2. Heat Belgian chocolate in the microwave for 15 seconds, take out and stir (if needed microwave for another 15 seconds) and put aside.
3. Cut mini easter eggs in half and put aside
4. Scoop Easter Egg-Stravaganza gelato into the half-cut eggs until filled.
5. Decorate eggs with mini chocolate easter eggs.
6. Drizzle eggs with melted Belgian chocolate.
7. Freeze for 5-10 minutes or until ready to be eaten and enjoy!