Inspired by our NEW Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato, Masterchef fan favourite Reece Hignell has created a delicious brownie recipe perfect to indulge in at home.
This decadent brownie is the perfect at-home recipe to be served warm with a scoop of our DELUXE Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato… Or even make up a delicious brownie sandwich.
Vegan Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie
- 100g Vegan Chocolate
- 120g Vegan Butter (or regular butter if not vegan)
- 3/4 cup Golden Caster Sugar
- 1/2 cup Apple Puree
- 1/3 cup Plant Milk eg: Almond Milk or Oat Milk (Regular milk if not vegan)
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 200g Smooth peanut butter
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Gelatissimo Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Prepare a brownie tin with spray oil and baking paper
- Melt Chocolate, butter and sugar in the microwave until smooth and no lumps remain. Add apple puree and the plant milk then stir to combine.
- Sift the flour into the mixing bowl then fold through the batter until no flour remains. Transfer to the prepared brownie tin.
- Place the smooth peanut butter into the microwave then heat for 30 seconds to soften. Dollop the peanut butter around the top of the brownie then using a knife, swirl through the peanut butter to cream the ripple effect.
- Sprinkle the vegan chocolate chips and salt over the brownie batter then place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice into pieces.
- Serve warm with a scoop of our Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato.
For your chance to WIN a tub of our Deluxe Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato, tag @gelatissimogelato #gelatissimo on Instagram and show us your creations! We will give away free tubs to our favourite entries.
Entries close Monday 13th September 2021 4:00pm
Our Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato is only available for a limited time only, while stocks last. So, find your local store via the link below and grab a tub!