We are shaking things up by turning our decadently dreamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Made With Reese’s® gelato into a shake!
- 200g of Gelatissimo’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Made with Reese’s®
- 1x Reese’s® Miniature cup
- 50g of crushed peanuts
- 200g chocolate
- 350ml milk
1. Melt chocolate for 30 seconds in the microwave
2. Once cooled, dip rim of glass in melted chocolate, and drip excess chocolate
3. Dip outer glass in crushed peanuts and place in fridge upside down
4. Add 2 scoops of Peanut Butter Chocolate Made with Reese’s® gelato into a blender, add milk, blend, and put aside.
5. Take out glass from the fridge, pour shake blend into the glass.
6. Cut miniature Reese’s ® peanut butter cup in half, and add to the rim of the glass
7. Sip and enjoy!
Share your delicious shake creations with us on Instagram using the button below! Make sure your tag #gelatissimo!