With the arrival of school holidays, comes the not so welcome chorus of, “I’m bored.” We’ve put together a list of great ways to keep the whole family entertained.
1. Have a themed day. Pick a letter and then spend the day doing activities and eating food that start with that letter. We recommend ‘G’. Do some gardening, visit grandparents and of course enjoy some gelato!
2. Build a fort! There’s nothing more cosy than a blanket fort on a cold winter’s day. Snuggle up with some books and watch the time fly by.
3. Go on a picnic. Head to the park, or even just into your own backyard. Everyone can help pack the food for your adventure.
4. Have a movie afternoon. Line up some classics, or discover new favourites. Be sure to have plenty of snacks on hand and blankets and pillows to make it extra comfy.
5. Visit Gelatissimo and build your own custom creations. Add some hot nutella drizzle and toppings galore – let your imaginations run wild!