Serving Size: makes 4 glasses.
- Gelatissimo Dragon Fruit & Lychee sorbet
- 1 x Tin of Lychees in syrup
- Vodka (can also be substituted for gin or rum)
- Add 12 lychees into a blender or use a stick blender to blend well.
- Add in 4 scoops of our December Flavour of the Month Dragon Fruit & Lychee sorbet and blitz again until all combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of lychee syrup from the tin.
- Add in 120ml vodka and stir.
- Pour into glasses (about half way) and top up with lemonade.
- Garnish with a lychee or small slice of dragon fruit.
If you want to make a slushy variation, add in a few extra ice cubes at Step 1, or freeze the lychees before blitzing them – perfect for that outdoor summer party! This recipe can easily be tweaked for a non-alcoholic version by leaving out the vodka and adding in more lychees and lemonade instead. We’re all about options for everyone in the family this holiday season
But hurry, our Dragon Fruit & Lychee sorbet is only available in your local store for the month of December, while stocks last. So, find your local store via the link below and grab a tub to not miss out on this festive recipe!