These Terms & Conditions of Entry contain important information you need to know about your entry and the Promotion generally. Make sure you read these Terms & Conditions of Entry carefully. Information about how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. If you choose to participate in this Promotion, then you agree that these Terms & Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
PROMOTION: Gelatissimo x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtally Awesome Colouring In Competition
PROMOTOR: The promotor is Gelatissimo Gelato (ABN 91 100 053 307) of 6/9-11 South Street, Rydalmere, NSW, 2116 (we, our, us, Promotor).
PROMOTION PERIOD: The promotion starts at 12pm on Monday 11th September August AEDT and closes 11:59pm 7th October 2023 AEDT (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted after this time.
WHO CAN ENTER: Entry is open to Australian residents under the age of 16. Employees of our company and its subsidiaries (and their immediate families) and the employees of any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. When we say ‘immediate families’ we mean spouse (whether married or defacto), child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must:
- Collect the colouring in competition sheet from a Gelatissimo store and draw your most creative and Turtally awesome artwork.
- Hand your colouring sheet back into your local Gelatissimo store, ensuring you add your name and best contact detail to the back of the sheet.
Entrants can only enter in their own individual capacity. Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names may also invalidate all entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
Entries must be received during the Promotion Period and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries will not be accepted in any other way or form or at any other time. Your entry is deemed to have been received when we actually receive it (not when you send it). We’ll also invalidate any entry which (in our opinion) breaches these Terms & Conditions of Entry or any other content guidelines published by us as part of the entry process for the Promotion. Once submitted, you cannot alter or delete your entry.
All entrants must obtain the prior consent of their parent or legal guardian (who is over the age of 18) at as at their date of entry to enter the Competition and provide the requisite details to enter the Competition. The entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be contacted to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may require the entrant’s parent or legal guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. Any such release must be completed with the full name, telephone number and email address of the entrant’s parent or legal guardian. Failure to provide any such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant’s entitlement to any Competition prize, subject to relevant State and Territory legislation.
There is 46 prize’s to be won. Each Gelatissimo store will be provided with 1 prize to be given out to the winner.
Each prize includes:
1x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Skateboard valued at $49.95
1x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Varsity Jacket valued at $89.95
1x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lunchbox valued at $29.95
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of consideration. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Varsity jacket sizing will be provided at Random and unable to be swapped for different sizing. We accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority. If a winner does not take an element of a prize by the time stipulated by us, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. We accept no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
The total prize pool is $7,813.10. Any costs not expressly included in the prize description are the responsibility of the winner.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creative merits. The judges’ decision is final. The winners will be chosen on 8th October 2023 at 12midday AEST by their individual local Gelatissimo store.
Winners will be notified via phone within 2 business days of determination, and will be provided with instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize.
The entrant, parent or legal guardian of the entrant may be contacted to verify the entrant’s full name, age, address, telephone number and email address.
The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
Prizes must be claimed by 11:59pm on 10th October 2023 AEDT. If you are a prize winner and don’t accept or claim your prize by this date, then your entry will be deemed invalid. An unclaimed prize draw (if required) will be held at the same address as the original draw on 12th October AEDT. Winners of any unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing within 2 business days of determination.
To claim your prize, you must follow the instructions set out in the notification message we send to you telling you that you’re a winner. This includes providing verification information regarding your entry, if requested by us. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you, but if you’ve not claimed your prize by the prize claim date specified below, or we determine that your entry is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, then your entry will be declared invalid, and we may award the prize to the next eligible entry drawn.
If a prize winner complies with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, and we verify and accept the entry in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, the winner may visit their local Gelatissimo store to collect their prize.
Your entry must be your own original work. We reserve the right to verify, or to require you to verify, that the entry is your original work. If you can’t verify your entry to our satisfaction, your entry will be deemed invalid.
Your entry must not include:
- any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); or
We may at any time, in our absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of your entry that is within our possession or control without notice to you, or require you by notice to take such action in respect of content within your possession or control.
By submitting an entry to the Promotion, you agree to give us a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferrable and fully sublicensable licence to use your entry in connection with the Promotion (such as posting your entry on our Facebook Page) and for related marketing and promotional purposes. You consent to us using your entry in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to you (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, you consent to and waive any claim or right of action you may in respect of any such dealings with the entry that might otherwise infringe your moral rights (including the rights of attribution and integrity or against false attribution) in respect of the entry or entry content. We may copy any content submitted as part of your entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public, without notice or attribution to you. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- We may declare any or all of your entries invalid, and prohibit your further participation in this Promotion, if you:
- Fail to verify your personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to our satisfaction;
- Tamper with or benefit from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- Submit an entry which in our opinion is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry;
- Act in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- Engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which in our opinion is unfair or in bad faith, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, unlawful, wrongful, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or us or any prize provider.
- If requested by us, entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to us and our associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
- Our decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We and our associated agencies and companies, and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- We and our associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize, or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner, if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in our opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish our good name and reputation or our products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- We accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, you agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Any part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry which are void or not enforceable by law will be automatically severed from these Terms & Conditions of Entry, where possible, to ensure that the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Entry remain in effect. We may vary these Terms & Conditions of Entry from time to time as required for compliance with law or for the purposes of correcting any error or omission. As such, it is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure that they review these Terms & Conditions of Entry at the time of entry and all other material times.
- These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and their courts of appeal.